An individual reported that he read that a pious precedent Shaikh use to recite the name of the grand Shaikh of his tariqa eleven times each day in the morning. Most likely this was in a form of supplication which the narrator accidentally omitted to mention. Since then that individual made a routine to supplicate every day mentioning the name of sayyidi wa sanadi Shaikh Mufti Taqi Usmani (Allah preserve him) eleven times. It was like this,
1. O Allah! Protect Shaikh Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db.
2. O Allah! Give Shaikh Mufti Mohammad Usmani db a long, healthy and productive life.
3. O Allah! Give barakah in Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db’s time, work and effort.
4. O Allah! Safe guard Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db and his family, especially from terrorism.
5. O Allah! Forgive the parents of Mufti Mohammad Usmani db and raise their status in hereafter.
6. O Allah! Forgive the Shuyukh and teachers of Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db and raise their status in hereafter.
7. O Allah! Under the guidance of Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani safeguard Darul Uloom Karachi from all internal and external strifes and let it flourish abundantly.
8. O Allah! Protect and help the relatives, disciples and admirers of Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db.
9. O Allah! Give me absolute congeniality (munasbet), reverence and love of Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db both intelectually (aqli) and emotionally (taba’i).
10. O Allah! You have made Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db to be the manifestation of Your attribute ‘The Guide’ (al-Hadi) for me. Please, facilitate for me benefiting from him spiritually to the maximum.
11. O Allah! Please, lift me up to the standards of an ideal & perfect murid of Mufti Mohammad Taqi Usmani db.
Sayyidi wa sandi Shaikh Mufti Taqi Usmani (Allah preserve him) replied,
‘May Allah reward you for making these precious supplications routinely for this lowly person. Please, add to it that Allah facilitates with ‘afiyet the completion of my esoteric and exoteric reformation (islah).’
Islahi khutoot (qalmi)
Dover, New Hampshire
Subhanallah. Ajeeb, to think of his tawadu’. Of all things Hadrat db asked for du’a for islah. This also shows how important islah is. May Allah ta’ala protect Hadrat Mufti sahib db. Amin to all the above mentioned du’as as well.
Jazaak Allah for sharing this. This is very beneficial. Some of the prayers were included in my daily supplication after every fardh salah, will now try to recite all these inshAllah.
May Allah SWT accept all these supplication for our beloved Shaikh. Aameen