Sunna of ablution (wudu):
1. To make intention (niyya). That is, remind yourself that I am making wudu for salat, etc.
2. To recite bismilla,
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
بسم الله العظيم و الحمدلله على دين السلام
3. To wash both hands till wrist three times
4. To use a tooth stick (miswak) to clean the teeth and mouth. If it is not available use finger to rub the teeth.
5. To rinse the mouth three times
6. To rinse the nose thrice
7. To blow and clear the nose three times
8. To wash all the wudu parts thrice
9. For men, to pass wet fingers (khilal) through their beard hairs while washing the face
10. To rub in between the fingers and toes while washing hands and feets.
11. To wipe on the whole head once (masah)
12. To wipe on the ears along with the head
13. To rub the part being wahsed
14. To complete the wudu in one go
15. To wash the body parts in sequence prescribed
16. To start washing the right side parts first
17. To recite the following after completion of wudu
اشهدان لا اله الا الله و اشهدان محمد رسول عبده و رسوله
18. To make wudu thoroughly even at times when one does not feel like making one.
(Nurul Idhah, Tirmizi)