A seeker reported an unusual pleasant dream.
Sayyidi wa sanadi Shaykh Mawlana Mohammad Taqi (may Allah preserve him) told him,
‘All praise is to Allah!
خيرًا تلقاه و شرا توقاه خيرلنا و شرَ لاعداءنا
Islahi khutoot, xii/1429
The points regarding tarbiyah for the seeker in this simple answer are,
1. Good dreams are a blessing. One should thank Allah for them.
2. It is Sunna to recite this supplication when interpreting a dream.
3. Inculcating the habit of turning to Allah in all conditions.
4. Sometimes the dream does not require an explanation.
5. In spite of being a blessing a balanced approach has to be maintained regarding the dreams. What really matters are the actions done in the wakeful state.